Since joining FIDES in 2003, I have been responsible for the IT consultancy division. The particular appeal of this role lies in being able to find the IT solution that best suits the needs of our customers by virtue of our independence and expertise. Together with my team, I deal with sustainability requirements for IT solutions in regularly changing business environments. Due to the focus of the economy on digitisation and increased cyber security risks, this takes place in an extremely dynamic setting.
Since 2010, I have been responsible for the activities of the FIDES IT Consultants in my role as Managing Director. Before joining FIDES, I worked in process organisation and IT support in various companies, some of which were active internationally. Both my commercial training and my further studies have left me with a strong foundation, which has stood me in good stead for my current role.
- Training as an industrial management assistant from 1987 to 1990
- Work in the production scheduling and production control divisions of an automotive supplier 1990
- Establishment of the financial controlling division at an electrical engineering company from 1991 to 1992
- Business studies at the Bremen City University of Applied Sciences and completion of a Diplom Betriebswirt (economics degree) from 1992 to 1996
- Head of organization at a specialist retailer from 1996 to 2003
- With FIDES since 2003
- Managing Director of FIDES IT Consultants GmbH since 2010