Following my legal studies and during my clerkship in Tübingen, I worked as a research assistant from 1995 to 1998 for Prof Dr. Hans von Mangoldt. I completed my dissertation in 1998 and subsequently studied at the University of Chicago, Chicago, USA, completing a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in 1999. I was admitted to the German bar in 1999 and to the New York bar in 2000. I joined FIDES in 1999. In 2006, I cofounded Nölle & Stoevesandt Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft. Nölle & Stoevesandt provides among others FIDES with complementary legal advisory services, especially in the areas of private and public commercial law. My main areas of practice are corporate and commercial law, corporate transactions (M&A) with an international focus, as well as legal project design and corporate finance. I also specialise in public commercial law, waste law, water and wastewater law and renewable energies law.
„Service thrives on trust."
- Legal studies in Tübingen
- Clerkship in Tübingen
- Research associate under Prof. Dr. Hans von Mangoldt from 1995 to 1998
- Dissertation 1998
- LL. M. studies at University of Chicago from 1998 to 1999
- Attorney at Law in New York 1999
- Joined FIDES 1999
- Cofounded Nölle & Stoevesandt Rechtsanwälte-Partnerschaftsgesellschaft 2006