I was admitted to the bar in 2004. In 2005, I joined an international shipping company specialised in sea transport of heavy lift and project cargo as their in-house lawyer, and I was responsible for setting up the legal department. After six and a half years as an in-house lawyer, I joined Nölle & Stoevesandt in 2011, where I mainly advise clients in the areas of corporate law, employment law, M&A and corporate finance. My other main areas of expertise are public commercial law and data protection law.
- Born 1971
- Law studies in Bremen
- Legal traineeships in Bremen, Speyer and Coral Gables, Florida, USA
- Doctorate under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Peter Derleder
- Admitted to the bar in 2004
- 07/2005 - 09/2011 In-house lawyer/Head of legal department of an international shipping company specialised in sea transport (heavy lift and project cargo)
- Joined Nölle & Stoevesandt in November 2011